Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Sporadic Occurences

I become euphoric during sporadic times, achieving feelings that I never knew existed before; I don't know where they come from, I'm not influenced by artificial chemicals or anything of that nature. And soon afterwards I get extremely imaginative, writing to my blog. There is an energy field here in Earth's atmosphere; there are radio waves and the like in the air, and there are atmospheric rivers many tens of thousands of feet above my head. There is a world above me which is extremely interesting, and that's where I want to be. I want to live on top of the tallest mountains for a while, and dress the same every day of the year, no matter how extreme the seasons become! That's the essence of what it should be like living in our environment, the one which we are in, not the one that we have created, which is minutely controlled; we have created a fantasy, and that fantasy is our life, which is a prison. Why? Because in our fantasy we don't allow ourselves to biologically adapt to the beautiful seasons or to the various climates of Earth; we resort to warmer clothes during the winter as an example. I think life is a game. And we are cheating, since we don't go out much as people of the Earth, in the sense that we are afraid of the cold, or the heat, or even many other aspects of the environment. We don't have an idea about what it's really like out there, to be living in the far reaches of Earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment