Saturday, July 30, 2016

It's Chemistry; I Have Chemistry That Exists Between Me And What Is Essentially The Purpose Of Life

Chemistry. To me, it's not about chemicals and substrates. Instead, chemistry is actually something. It's what exists between me and the various environments on Earth; I am officially obsessed with danger and dangerous conditions. I will be stubborn, so that I can survive everywhere, and not be the average person that I am. We must become the same, and we must be ambitious. I come from a society which has no ambition; No desire to become something greater; we are far too comfortable and live far too pleasantly. If this world is what you all consider pleasant, then mind you; I don't like pleasure. We are INCREDIBLY limited, yet that is our fault. We are not using our abilities at all, besides becoming smarter and whatnot. There are, however, specific abilities which we do not exercise even slightly. The purpose of life in my opinion, is to obtain those abilities which we are missing. Then we can start discussing what we really are made of. Thanks for reading. And check again for any new posts/philosophies that I gain about living in general.

No comments:

Post a Comment