Monday, July 4, 2016

Reminiscent Premonitions About You, The Reader

Intro
I'm one of the plants, drying up with lack of water. I was going to post flyers. I guess you don't care, unless or because you are reading this from a smartphone. No one is going to read these premonitions. Can I talk premonition to people in town today?! Am I going to write a premonition about you, the reader?...Unless I'm someone who says things right, I am treated like just another entity. I'd like to talk about the colors around you. One of you is either wearing yellow, purple, green, or black. Yes?
There is much black and white in your mind at the moment. Figuratively speaking, however, there is probably too much grey.
Are you thinking about politics?
Do you keep thinking of a controversy?
Is there a controversy going to be the major topic in America in the near future?! Does your favorite music...start either with an A, M, R, D, or L?
And you are going to dream about airplanes, right?!
Will something interesting occur in your life sometime this month?
Are you about to go to party in the following weeks? Are you thinking about the fact that this world is overwhelming, because of the everyday issues we think about unnecessarily?!
Are you going to be sad this week?
Are you thinking about flashing colorful flashbacks that don't even make sense?! Picture yourself on Earth. Now think to yourself, wouldn't that be amazing?

No comments:

Post a Comment