Monday, July 18, 2016

What I think about people "going out" (for lack of something greater)

I want to go to the Andes mountains some day. I will go to the tallest elevation I can find, and just stay there. Or do the same on a weather balloon. I would like to go out during the winter. I want to be able to achieve this wearing the same stuff as I am right now. It's very intriguing to me...the fact that we don't go out much. We cannot survive much of the exoplanets that reside out there, for this very reason, the reason that we have limitations. This is the way I think of all our lives here on Earth; We essentially restrict ourselves intentionally. And we are therefore ASTONISHINGLY limited, only capable of, well, pretty much nothing. Well sure. We got the technology to help us. You know...our excuses are very childish.       

No comments:

Post a Comment