Thursday, July 28, 2016

The Rich And The Lakeside

Intro (sidenotes)
Who's Ayom?Ayom is a pioneer as an entrepreneur from Michigan. He designs customized electronics. For example, he can create a camera with all of the specific features that a customer wants, such as resolution, sensor size, etc. If an order calls for a 45mm lens, or images at exactly 15 megapixels then that's what he can accomplish, instead of the customer needing to resort to ordering a premade camera from a supplier, Ayom can develop a unique camera, and there will only be one of it's kind in the world.Because of this, he has become a self made billionaire. He is currently trying to help millions of people get funding for their Lasik eye exams. This means that because of Ayom, the world will now have clearer vision.
Letting Go Of Everything
summary: This story is about discovering something more incredible in life
I met Ayom one day, in an incredibly strange territory. I was roaming the vast and untamed wilderness of Karelia, hundreds of miles away from the nearest civilization, when I came across him. (I guess the fact that we were in Karelia is not that important). And then we exchanged numbers. It was as though we had been friends already. I call him one day, as he is still recovering from an incredible nightmare about the world going crazy. However, Ayom is on vacation down South to Tennessee, Virginia, Kentucky, as well as Alabama. Right after his plane lands in Kentucky, Ayom exits and goes straight to a cafe, in which all products are vegan. He picks up a newspaper. He is puzzled. One of the articles is titled "Manipulating Local Weather Patterns". After he leaves, he calls me back. And that's when I tell him my true, personal story. I tell him about a place, a town, situated somewhere beside the coastline of Michigan, yet I cannot remember what it's called. I can just tell somehow, that he is puzzled. He is not talking, and I cannot see his facial expressions; Yet I can just tell. It's as though I am in the midst of mystery, something truly perplexing seems to be taking place. And so I begin my story. And it went something like this:
I was on a casual walk, in an exquisite town somewhere along the shore of Lake Michigan. And that's when one of the strangest events occurred. I stopped by an exquisite real estate, which was in the midst of immense gardens and pretty landscaping. The style of the house was a blend of British Colonialist, as well as Victorian Era. If those kids were lucky, I'd say that they purchased the house for an incredible $800k. I couldn't help except to think to myself, where was I roaming all of this time, while they were having parties on the porch, and they seemed like teens. They listened to Maroon 5 and Jason Derulo. Their cars were Mercedes, BMW, and what else we have not. To me at least, it seemed as though being up on that porch, those people would think that there was no tomorrow.
"Don't worry about it" Said Ayom. After he said that, that's when I was content. I knew that my future would be bright. And as I would discover later, Ayom would not help me.
Several years later, I bought a house by the lake shore of Lake Michigan. I just couldn't think straight whenever I thought back on those party goers. And I thought to myself, "I sure would like to have an invite". However...then I thought about the fact that I had a constant battle for as long as I can remember, against all of the enticing aspects of parties that I could never learn to escape. I mean, sometimes I did escape them, however, they would keep getting ahead of me. Then I obtained an absolutely immense amount of courage. And I threw all of the stuff in the house away, and I left this exquisite lifestyle for good. That was the best day ever, because I had learned to let go of literally everything. And it was still only early winter, and it was a total blizzard outside, as I came outside with merely a shirt, shorts and shoes on. I did not worry any more about the fact that all of this house had cost so much money. And instead, I focused on something that could be even more incredible than parties. I then decided that I could let go of anything which I had ever wanted to. I also decided that I would take a radical view on everything in life. And I would not be afraid of this cruel weather. So on my downtime, I took a vacation with Ayom to places that were extremely primitive. We didn't stay there ourselves, yet we invited people to parties there. We would party in every kind of environment on Earth, from Alaska during the cold months, to the desert while it was summer there. We simply did not care. And the people would become scared, and ask us for alcohol, to which we would just laugh, because we did not drink. And we would just pretend that we were all on the beach, wearing only swim trunks. We weren't drugged. We just went through life...just as it was meant to be. Those partiers back on the shore of Lake Michigan might have been smart, yet we have a unique mentality. We have realized that all of Earth is meant to be comfortable, no matter how harsh the conditions become. We have no limits. After the parties, we trek up the Andes Mountains every month of the year. And I want to climb up Everest...without any air, or extra clothes. I want to become one with nature. And after I had trekked through the mountains, and was able to stay in every kind of environment with merely a shirt and shorts at any time of year...(wishful thinking, I know) I came back, to the state of Michigan. As soon as I came home, I became extremely weak. And I had a nightmare. There was a war about to take place. It would be a war based on weather modification. And I became overwhelmed with some of the most perplexing thoughts that one could ever ponder, since I thought back to when Ayom was sitting there, in the cafe, reading about manipulating local climates. I became sad, because I was an extremely unique individual; because I was the only person to not just think or talk crazy. I also acted crazy. I started to hear enchanting music, yet I could not find the source. I stayed outside of my house. There was an impending storm coming. And the town in which I lived...was now abandoned. It was so silent...that you could hear even the most silent sounds. It came from my essence. That's the moral of the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment