Monday, July 18, 2016

The Riddle Of Negativity; Based On True Events, Emotions As Ingredients

FOREWORD
I seriously will never forget some of the stuff I have learned while I just "reside", or stay, by the shore of Lake Michigan, simply letting my mind wander off, into realms which I have never even known existed. I feel as if I have returned from another state of consciousness, one that is on the brink of reality, and where contentment and freedom from everything are virtually indiscernible, just like the water...that fades into the twilight. At some havens (shores) There would people who seemed to be from another world. And I made the  most radical decision of all: I would simply walk past them, only to find out whether or not everything was about to take a paradigm shift. Since then, it felt like coming off of a really, seriously significant low. It was euphoriaI became the most confident person on Earth, even if that would only last for an hour. Thinking back to the beach, I would see incredibly pretty people. And after I was gone, that's when I couldn't help except think...that the most incredible, and maybe even important, aspect of life, is when you become devoid of any worry. Walking past and ignoring people is not the the most desirable event in life, at least not initially. However, fortunately, all of the memories in life...are still there...      
On another note, however, even though we want a world in which only positive thoughts govern our everyday lives, negative thoughts (or simply emotions) are probably the least understood aspect of our existence. You see, I try and find reasons in my life, to try and convince myself that negative emotions are a wonderful benefit to us as people. And now, I have realized something perplexing as well as marvelous while looking back on any negative thoughts (regardless of situation), such as hate, embarrassment, anxiety, etc. My philosophy is that negativity, or what we think of as negative emotion, is more than simply negative. It is much more compelling, and is definitely difficult to understand. Let's consider the emotions of anxiety and despair; you cannot simply make a scale of one to ten, and say that despair is worse than anxiety because it's a nine, compared to anxiety, which might be a four. Instead, why can't we map emotions?
Now, negative emotions are more like the acids and the bases, with contentment (positive thoughts) having a PH equal to zero; if you were to mix various negative emotions together, then the resultant, once the ingredients are properly mixed, will have a PH of zero. I think that negativity in it's various emotional forms might be far more complex, just like life itself; maybe in a mindful way, negativity could be thought of as the ingredients that make up weather. That goes to say that the mind works dynamically. When negative emotions become friends, then you might just notice something phenomenal starting to take shape. New emotions can form. Negative added to negative, might possibly lead to something surprising.     

No comments:

Post a Comment