Friday, November 18, 2016

Anomalous November Weather In Michigan



The weather near Eaton Rapids in November of 2016, was anomalous; not just for a week;
for the month in general! The temperature was 71 degrees for November 18, 2016. The previous day, the temperature according to my outside thermometer, at 11:00 AM was 60 degrees. Sorry if I'm being irresponsible; I need to check where the thermometer is and if it was in the shade the entire day; if that is true, that the thermometer was in the shade the entire day, then congratulations! A record temperature might have been achieved; I am not optimistic though, because the temperature from the National Weather Service was near freezing. Sorry, I am irresponsible of me to claim that official information without verification. I sincerely hope that December 2016 has sixty degree anomalies and that I can verify official proof! My thermometer was in the shade and did not get any sunlight!

No comments:

Post a Comment