Thursday, November 24, 2016

The Quadcopter I Want

I have decided what I want to get for next month. I want to get a drone. At least I thought about getting it next month, though I'm not sure if I should wait until next year. At first, I thought about the brand called Yuneec, which is about $700 to $1000; the $1000 drone has a maximum flight altitude of more than 22,000 feet! Then, I researched the drone called the Autel X-Star Premium, and I think that is the best drone that I can get without getting overly expensive. Currently, this drone can be bought for $678.08 on Amazon, and the retail is about $899. It features a "go home" feature, as well as avoiding obstacle, just to mention some of the features. If you go to www.autelrobotics.com, you can fill out a form and take a quiz to prove that you know the rules of the Federal Aviation Administration about flying drones. Will the Autel X be even cheaper for Cyber Monday?

No comments:

Post a Comment