Wednesday, November 23, 2016

What will I want for next month?

Time is going by quickly! In no time, December will be here. I'm surprised by the fact that we are all so fast paced, and my mind seems as though my mind is to be so slow, as though  in another perception of time! I had to think about what I want to receive in the winter. I'm thinking among a few different ideas. One of the ideas I initially thought about was to get a drone. So, I did my research, though I can't think of what to do with a drone; should I make aerial photos, or maybe I could rent it out to people, eh? Then I thought about getting a new digital camera, after dust got inside the lens of my camera. So I thought to myself that I would like a camera in the future that's maybe not an interchangeable lens camera, though I don't want a camera right now because there are currently some specifications that I don't like about modern cameras; those specifications are detrimental to image quality. I thought about getting a Sigma Merrill. I want to have a full spectrum camera for exploring Ultraviolet and Infrared at night, because I want to know if there's actually something unexplained that is beyond the human vision. The astronauts at NASA, should send a full spectrum camera to another, preferably Earthlike, planet where all kinds of Electromagnetic Spectrum of light passes through, and where life has adapted to survive the radiation!


No comments:

Post a Comment