Friday, November 18, 2016

I Live In An Environment that is bland

I want to swim in the rivers in the winter; I want to swim in the rivers of America, and Russia. I want to swim throughout every month. I want to run through the winter landscapes of Norway, and eastern Europe through the deep snow of November, December, and all of winter, and for the winter to seem just like summer; the snow, the pristine rivers, and the air to be perceived as warm. I want to be in the midst of such an environment, without needing a coat or more clothes than what I wear in summer; I don't want to defend myself from this astounding environment that is so varied, I want to survive subzero temperatures, and extreme heat, as though it were all the same world; I want to survive in the most hostile environments  which is Earth; the most astounding environments, which I want to immerse myself in. I want to be outside in extreme conditions, so that I could escape the bland world in which I live and so that I can belong to this world of extreme environments, and not to belong to a bland world. I don't want to be in this fantasy of ours that's minutely controlled, except to expand the boundaries of reality. We are living a fantasy; Essentially this is not a habitable world.

No comments:

Post a Comment