Saturday, November 19, 2016

My mind becomes truly calm, and I'm starting to achieve an altered state of mind

So I went outside today, into the wintry air. The wind chill was less than freezing. I had just my shirt and pants on, though I thought to get a general idea of what it would be like during this winter storm after I spent the majority of yesterday and today with the temperature was in the sixties and even up to about seventy. While I was outside, there was so much snow that started to fall and then the wind gust came through. I thought that it would be perplexing to actually know if I could stay outside during this weather, after such a warm summer; My cold perception certainly changed since I spent time in the polar vortex from December 2013 to March 2014! I'm now able to swim in 40 degree water as though the water were 60 degrees! I will keep going into more extreme environments that are even colder, and maybe I will try out hot environments. When the winter cold gets imperceptible, it seems to me as though my mind becomes truly calm, and I'm almost starting to achieve an altered state of mind. I start to think more profoundly; don't stop, the environment can change, and you can stay yourself! I never know what I'm talking about, because I like to think about what science refuses to. I might not need music anymore, because life will be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment