Saturday, November 12, 2016

What I've Learned While Living On Earth

I've lived on Earth, and I want to tell you that I've learned that people are strange. What makes people strange, is their desire to have more than what they need. People have a desire to have the latest smartphone, or technology. I prefer to diverge from the modern world. I should admit something about myself; that I truly can't explain why I prefer not to have any desire for anything in general. Although I am dependent on the modern world, I have intuition. I can't explain where this intuition comes from, though I can tell you, that this intuition is an extremely deep feeling that I should respect. In the end, nothing that we have matters! I'm not sad or distraught. If at this moment, I had the latest smartphone, such as a Galaxy 7, and I threw it away, then I wouldn't be worse off than if I were to keep the Galaxy 7. I don't belong to a world that is about desires. I'm not emotionally influenced. The world should not control me. I actually don't need to give in to my emotions, because that is what people have been doing since people have existed, and I have learned that my life is only miserable if I think emotionally; you actually don't need to think critically of anything that is not necessary in life. When there is cataclysm on Earth, don't be distraught. The electricity might go away, and I want to learn to be satisfied with what I have. Are we going to be able to survive? The strangest fact about us, is that we are excessively dependent on the modern world, and we have abandoned the primitive lifestyle. I don't want to live defending myself against the environment; I want to survive against the cold of the winter, or drought, or any environment that exists on Earth. I'm obsessed about going outside no matter how cold the weather is, and immersing myself in extreme conditions. I essentially convince myself that, even though the temperature might be fifteen degrees below zero, it's essentially not any colder than it is when it's ninety degrees outside. I don't defend myself by protecting myself against the environment, I actually try to make myself indifferent to the environment. I think that there is the need to have an appreciation towards the environment in which we live in, and which is actually not as volatile to us as we make the environment to be. I have a need for immunity, to immerse myself in what is dangerous, so that what is dangerous, could be normal! I live in a terrifying world, where there are deadly environments; I have an intuition, and I can't explain where it comes from, though I should listen to intuition. And intuition tells me that the world is not dangerous; we just make it volatile for ourselves, by not spending time living to push our own boundaries of existence; the world is a world that we essentially can't survive.




No comments:

Post a Comment