Tuesday, November 15, 2016

The first freeze of the year-is it evidence for climate changing?

I recently wrote about the lack of freezing temperature where I live; usually, the time of year of first frost for where I live, is about October fifteenth; the lowest temperature during October for this year was 35 degrees and only for one day; otherwise, there were about three days with frost in October. The coldest day was for November 12, 2016 and the morning temperature was about twenty degrees. Interestingly, despite the fact that this month began with freezing morning temperature though so far, November was between about 54 and 75 degrees for the daytime. The first winter storm of the year is moving from the west coast of America. We are currently in a mild drought.


I was complaining about no frost! I'm sure that
someone can use this as an excuse to create a
climate change hoax
Can you do me a favor? Make climate get warmer. Make sure that it's a hoax, and everyone will be a little more content with life

No comments:

Post a Comment