Saturday, June 4, 2016

Back From The Future Creative Writing

This is not a true story.* 
One day I had decided to sleep inside of my enclosed porch. It was about 45 degrees throughout the night for over eight hours, starting at about 10:30 pm; And this was the day that I had started to dream of the future; well, at least I thought it was occurring in the future. It was now 2:40 am. For some inexplicable reason, something had told me, that I was dreaming of something that was to take place three weeks in advance.The best way for me to describe all of this was would be to say that it was an era in time dureing which people would no longer be close minded; as soon as I awoke, I observed a light through my porch window, looking out towards the forest of mushrooms. The mushrooms range in size from nearly microscopic, up to about one foot in height. It was exactly twelve o'clock. Then, at 2:40 am, I awoke as if fully invigorated. And as I awoke, I stared at this forest; and I noticed what seemed like a light, one that was in the shape of a spiral, about a few inches wide and tall, that didn't really change size or shape. Instead, it moved altogether. The shape of the light made it seem as though there were a trail of light made by someone waving a flashlight around, weaving in and out of the thick forest of mushrooms. And as this light moved, the mushrooms would mysteriously start swaying back and forth, depending on where the light ended up. For instance, when the light was at the base of the ground, the mushrooms would bend one way, and if the light was at the very top of the mushrooms, then the would bend another way as they gently swayed. One day I decided to investigate this phenomenon even further. I met up with a renowned scientist, who had several credentials, including a degree in biology, and chemistry. The credentials that he was probably most notable for include quantum mechanics. His name was Arthur Gansin. Initially, he could not come up with any reasonable explanation. So I decided to work with him in finding out just what all of this was about.
Meanwhile, exactly one year later (and also at 2:40 am), my cousin was awoken by a voice that came to him in strange frequencies. So he rushed over to the kitchen, and peered out of the kitchen window. That turned out to be a life changing experience. Unfortunately, however, the sound that he had heard did not come from the other side of the window; it had emanated from a totally different area near his house. Yet one day he told me that, as he peered through the window, he noticed frost forming. And what made this even truly peculiar was the fact that, according to him, the frost tried to form in a spiral like pattern. At times it had difficulty trying to form, as though something like warm current or air, were trying to melt it. Yet they would keep trying to reform, and the whole entire phenomenon seemed much like something that someone would observe on a window for instance, as water tries to form, dissipate, and maybe even reform. I decided that all of this was truly remarkable. However...I was taught as a child, that everything that occurs in life, is usually nothing more than just a coincidence, and never something "supernatural". However, another year later, another event was observed at 2:40 am. That night, a series of strange patterns formed around peoples' gardens in my hometown of Lamandis. I don't know whether or not this is relevant; however, Lamandis is a very interesting town; nobody from this town knows where the name of the town came from. Tens of people took notice of the patterns in their yards after they had awoken from strange dreams in which a breeze came over them. And one of the people claimed to have actually captured this breeze in an airtight flask. The patterns were composed of lights that shined in all directions, extremey brightly. I would not say that these stories were made up, because the light that I had observed, I had never told anyone, and had told Arthur that he would not tell anyone either. 
Narration: 240 days later, and hundreds of miles away, in a desolate corner of Uruguay, another strange event occured at 2:40 pm; A tribesman had just observed what seemed like a town appearing suddenly out of nowhere. And this town happened to have the same "identity" as Lamandis. That is, all of buildings tha showed up were an exact match. Another detail that is very compelling is that, soon before observing this town, the tribesman had dreamed about a light. And it turns out that while observing this light, there was a frigid airmass, or "straw of air", which seemed to settle on him. The air mass was shaped just like a tube, about a few inches wide, and approximately five meters long. The air seemed to be as cold as the Andes. Paradoxically enough, however, the tube of air seemed to also be emanting a strange yet highly energetic form of energy that was invigorating, just like mint. Meanwhile, the surrounding air was over ninety degrees.
Then one day came, when I noticed something even more explicable, and it occured 240 days after the unknown light patterns had been observed. I realized that spiral shapes are very unique; they occur in plant and animal life alike. Yet they also occur in space, defining the movements of planets and other cosmic objects. And it just so happens, that they exist wherever light is to be found. And as I'm thinking about all of this, that's when I receive a call. It's Arthur. He tells me that there is now an explanation for the phenomenon of the light that I had observed. Arthur conducted many experiments to verify that this could actually happen. What he discovered, is that he was unable to recreate this exact phenomenon; however, he was able to recreate something that was remarkable similar. He explained to me the fact that there are many phenomenon which currently cannot be reproduced in a lab, due to the fact that they involve complex processes that we are still trying to understand. He also explained to me that the lights could only be a result of extremely complex particles, which have the extremely unique ability to change direction, depending on extremely minute changes in air temperature. Also, they change position, based on minute changes in wind speed. This discovery has since become very well known throughout the United States. Yet how this phenomenon was able to occur in such a natural setting, is totally perplexing.  There is yet something else that I have found extremely perplexing; For in the past, I have always assumed that it was my dream that had led to these events. Yet that is simply not the case; In fact, it is the events themselves that have caused my dream. Now a totally new paradigm shift in thinking about the world is in motion. That is, that the future can effect the past. In other words, even though I don't really have any words or way to explain all of this, I now know that time went backwards some days. I receive another call from Arthur. This time he tells me that he received a flask from Lamandis, my hometown. And inside this flask was a parcel of air which was captured. It was pure Oxygen!!!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment