Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Elizabeth Gilbert & The Signature Of All Things


Image result for signature of all thingsI've just gotten a really good deal on a best seller for about $5.75. You know, the bookstore, for reason still inexplicable to me, is a great place to hang out, no? So you should meet me there someday. So I just wanted to say that the bookstore is full to the brim with bestsellers, so much so that the fact that people come and go casually is something that I find as simply mind boggling. Anyhow, I guess that shouldn't be a surprise; after all, I dinf the same books on sale online for a far cheaper price. Well hey, you know, it's still a great place to get along.  Anybody read this before?!; And what are your thoughts about it?; Once I get done reading, I will make sure to keep everyone updated; I have just started reading this book. I've practically not read any books since about 7th grade, let alone Novels!

No comments:

Post a Comment