Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Stupid Excuses

Listening to songs like Nite Jewel, & A-trak is a truly neat riddle. And to listen to New Swing by Fox, makes me want to walk around the world by foot without stopping, just to no longer be a settler like all you freaks. World citizens will no longer be the most interesting people in the world, and that is because I will start walking around the Earth, I learn that one of the most amazing facts about life is that there is no purpose: in other words, you can be free as a kite. Are we settlers now? Or are we something even greater?! To walk across Russia, is akin to walking across all of Africa. And we must not stop there. We need to keep walking the narrow path, which is not even traveled at all, and we will track across every acre of this Earth, and traverse the beautiful, barren wastelands of the Arctic, and roam the valleys and surreal territories of South America. Some day, one of you, being a freaking settler, might as well quite being lonely and despair, all because you are not adventurous to walk the path less traveled. And you will come up with some phenomenally crazy excuses, and yeah. We are not free as a kite, or else we would not be seeking things that are considered by many as bad for us, such as fame and fortune. Yet I will be navigating all of Earth, and by the time I return to my hometown, people will be flying to Mars. Here in America, we have the towns and cities that are large and really clumped together, yet in Asia or Europe, they have the really dispersed miniature establishments. And we have the cars giving off more than carbon. They also give off ozone, practically turning skies into fog. And the ultraviolet radiation from our dear sun gets stuck in all of this ozone, while the Arctic and Antarctic are pummeled by unusually high ultraviolet light. At first I thought that maybe, just maybe, the climate would actually change, maybe even become warmer and far more hospitable. I cannot see the Milky Way from my residence anymore, so happiness when on vacation under the phenomenally clear skies of North America turns to despair, upon returning home...Under the clear skies, I keep thinking about what it must be like, to live in the midst of a frigid world, where it is fall and the leaves are really colorful and the air is incredibly crisp... And I also ponder finding true love in the barren wastelands of a world such as Eurasia.  Wait a minute. For true love is totally nonexistent. This is what we have decided. We have decided to not despair anymore, while keeping our atmosphere extremely filthy. And it's not just the atmosphere of our world. It is the emotional and social atmosphere. Wait a minute; You may be wondering why I say this, for I am not financially, socially, economically, physically, nor mentally devastated... I am essentially decimated. And yet, I listen to Luck by Piecey

No comments:

Post a Comment