Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Did You Get Your Placebo Today

Every day without anything is seriously a legit reason for despair. Don't worry, however. Because if we now go off topic, I can tell you something extremely perplexing. And what could be more perplexing, than getting tired in the morning, then taking a dose of Placebo?! And then I get someone who asks me, "Did you get your greens today?" I LOVE that question. "No, I most definitely did not get my daily greens; Why?...did I need to take them?" There is someone up above now, staring down at me. It is a friend of mine. And he is expressing great anger at not just my thoughts and questions towards people. He is also mad at the responses that people give me... Oh buddy, it might as well be the end of the world. I had no idea that the world works this way." The person who is looking down from above will get extremely mad, because he has been awaiting his prescription for over five hours. You may now ask yourself, "Why?" Well, because that person who is looking down on us, can no longer visit the most popular local pharmacy in town...(please refer to this transcript: https://surrealandnotable.blogspot.com/2016/06/i-dream-about-snow-in-paradise)

No comments:

Post a Comment