Friday, June 17, 2016

Paradigm Shift

I once noticed some impending clouds starting to form. There would be many storm storms that day. And this would mean something. I walked into a magic shop in Ohio. I did not know anybody there. I made up an excuse to engage in discussion with the manager, who had incredible discontentment towards me. The manager who was a crazy girl. From then on I asked if someone needed to lend me some help. I told her that I was looking for someone to go with to a rave party, play electronic games, and just encourage to win first place in the cosplay contest. And when she started to become more violent, I then changed my discussion, and said, "Oh, and keep in mind, I am fond of people who are knowledgeable, and who could discuss novels." Instead of helping, she goes outside, where ferocious storm clouds are gathering. And so there comes an eerie silence, and the air starts to get a strange atmosphere about it. It starts to get quite surreal. There is someone watching over me now. And whoever it is, has turned away. Initially, this paranormal entity was mad about all that I had said and asked that day. And it was even madder at the response. It was essentially the end of reality. And the beginning...of the most compelling story of all time... 

No comments:

Post a Comment