Tuesday, June 28, 2016

THINK ABOUT MORE INTERESTING STUFF!

I was outside at night. I decided to be nocturnal. So I keep wandering around, yet all that I could see was a phenomenally dark, yet perceptible, red light emanating from everywhere. I kept trying to adjust to the darkness for months. And then came a time, when I could see everything as though the night had turned into daylight. And then, I decided that I would start enjoying the daylight instead. And it now seemed totally surreal. All of the foliage was no incredibly bright...the sky was really dark, nearly black. I could see through sunglasses. Then, I was given some glasses that seemed to be totally opaque. After months of seeing through the glasses, I now adjusted, and could now also see Ultraviolet light. And I was now roaming in a new world, that was wonderful. I could see things imperceptible to the usual people of Earth. I could see figures in haunted places. When I roamed the night, there were mysterious lights that seemed to wander everywhere. I took a trip to Mars, where the atmosphere is virtually nonexistent. And I tried out the UV glasses there on Mars. Now I could see much further into the UV spectrum. Yet there were no plants or life here. However, the air here was not enough to scatter the shorter wavelengths of light. I had to question, "are we more capable as people than what we ever think. Well apparently yes. In fact, I decided to go to the other side of Mars. And that's where the night sky was totally dark, without any light or air pollution. Oh, I could now see the universe live. And I could see spectrum of light invisible to humans on Earth. I attained many new color receptors. I had green, blue, and red. However, I also attained tens of intermediate receptors within RGB, as well as various UV receptors, and many infrared receptors. Now we had to figure out how to see the whole entire spectrum of electromagnetic light. Then we had to improvise. Why is it that I could not focus on narrow bands of the EMF spectrum? For instance, can I not focus on radiation with a wavelength limited to 500 to 501 nano meter ONLY?! Using an incredibly narrow spectrum, at the right wavelength, I could work on seeing far better from extremely immense distances. I could look ten miles away and see what the nutrition information on a candy bar says, or see individual bacteria, and all of this could be achieved with unaided eyesight. 
Remember...THINK ABOUT INTERESTING STUFF

No comments:

Post a Comment